No products in the cart.
Paradigm SWx Spinning Reel
Duckett Fishing’s premier spinning reel, the Paradigm SWx Spinning Reels utilize advanced technologies and high end components to achieve smooth, tour-level performance. Encased in a one-piece forged aluminum frame, the Paradigm SWx Spinning Reels feature a 10-piece ball bearing system and a forged aluminum drive gear, which work together to create seamless handling and unrivaled durability.
Crafted with high-quality components throughout, the Paradigm SWx Spinning Reels are built with a carbon fiber drag knob and a sealed carbon fiber drag system, providing stable force and long life. Fitted with a cold-forged aluminum spool and precision cut pinion and gearing, the Paradigm SWx Spinning Reels feature a high-quality line roller that boosts casting distance. Complete with a cold forged machined handle with EVA knobs, the Paradigm SWx Spinning Reels go above and beyond to satisfy the demands of competitive anglers.
- # of Ball Bearings – 10+RB
- Gear Ratio – 5.2:1
- Max Drag: 16 lbs
- Line Capacity – Spool: Max 160 yards
- Weight – 216g
- One piece forged Aluminum frame.
- Carbon fiber rotor for weight reduction, smoother retrieve and added durability.
- 10 piece precision anti-corrosion Japanese stainless steel ball bearings.
- Proprietary one way clutch with instantaneous reaction mechanism.
- Sealed carbon fiber drag system, which provide stable drag force and long life.
- Carbon fiber drag knob for easy operation.
- Cold forged aluminum spool.
- Precision cutting pinion and O/S gear.
- High quality line roller for added castability and retrieve.
- Cold forged machined handle with EVA knob for comfort and strength.
Warranty: During the first year after purchase with receipt of your Paradigm SWx Reel, the only fee will be shipping of $15.00 for any breakage. Without a receipt, there is a $50 fee plus the $15 shipping fee for replacement.
There are no reviews yet.