No products in the cart.
$69.00 – $79.00
- Sensi-Touch™ blanks – made from the highest quality multimodulous pre-pregs for an extremely lightweight and durable rod.
- Halo-Sanded™ – for a stronger, lighter rod with great sensitivity.
- High impact, cut resistant comfort grip EVA.
- True split reel seat for better blank to hand transmission of vibration.
- Definite separation of tip and backbone for enhanced performance, cast ability and control.
- Proprietary 316 Stainless Steel frames with industrial grade hard chrome inserts.
- Guides – Tip + 7
The Duckett Fishing Crappie Slayer Spinning Rod makes slab-chasing more fun than ever, by putting a super-lightweight, tough species-specific rod in your hands. Its proprietary Sensi-Touch™ blank incorporates top-quality multi-modulus graphite/low-resin construction, with Duckett’s legendary Halo-Sanded™ finish for enhanced strength and durability without added weight. Also: separate integral tip and backbone configurations for enhanced casting and lure control, plus hookset power; proprietary 316 stainless steel guides with industrial-grade hard chrome inserts; Duckett Fishing’s True Split open reel seat for maximum blank-to-hand vibration transmission; and split-grip handle design with high-impact EVA comfort grips.
5'6" LGHT, 6'0" LGHT, 6'6" LGHT, 7'0" LGHT
There are no reviews yet.